I’m delighted to be able to show several larger pieces alongside my “standard” sizes, and I am looking forward to seeing the synergy between the two bodies of work. It promises to be an exciting and unique show.
The exhibition runs from Friday 22 to Sunday 24 April, 10am – 4pm. It is free to visit.
an exhibition by Maria Murray and Amanda Bates
22 – 24 April, 10am – 4pm
The Light Room
The Old Chapel, The Dean
Alresford. Hampshire. UK.
- On street parking bays only outside the venue. Free for 2 hours x 8 spaces on The Dean. Double yellow lines in all other places.
- Perins School Pay & Display: 100 metres walk away
- West Street, Alresford: 1 hour free parking
- Watercress Line Train Station: Pay & Display 200 metres walk
- Broad Street: 2 hours free parking, 200 metres walk
- Alresford Recreation Centre (ARC): First 2 hours free parking